Sea View Room (King Bed)
This airy 200 sq foot room features ocean views, with private access directly into the room and to the covered outdoor patio. Adirondack chairs are comfortably situated, allowing guests to experience the ocean views while warming their toes by the propane fire pit. The grand king bed features top quality linens, and the spa-inspired bathroom highlights radiant floor heating and a fully tiled and enclosed shower. Plush towels and bathrobes compliment the warmth of the en-suite bathroom. Guests will have the opportunity to catch up on their Netflix viewing while enjoying a cup of coffee or tea from a variety of Keurig selections while relaxing in their private sitting area.
Sea View Room Amenities:
- Deluxe KING size bed
- Spa-inspired bathroom with beautiful towels and bathrobes
- Radiant floor heating in bathroom
- Enclosed tile shower
- Crabtree and Evelyn fine soap, shampoo, conditioner, and lotion
- Smart TV with Netflix viewing
- Keurig coffee pot with caffeinated and decaffeinated coffee
- Variety of tea selections (kitchenette)
- Perrier water bottles
- BC chocolates
- Wine glasses
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Private patio door and ocean view
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY IS 2 PERSONS PER ROOM
Check in is 3 pm
Check out is 11 am
Sunday to Thursday- $185.00 CAD per night + 5% tax
Friday and Saturday – $195.00 CAD per night + 5% tax
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ – HOW TO USE THE BOOKING CALENDAR:
- Locate the month you wish you make your booking
- Click ONCE on the date you wish to check in
- Click ONCE on the date you wish to check out
- This should have your date(s) marked in black. Now scroll down below the calendars and complete the rest of the information
- Under EXTRAS both boxes MUST be completed, even if “0”. (if not completed, the “Book Now” button will not be displayed).
- Complete your contact information
- In the ORDER section you MUST click on “I accept the Terms & Conditions” before you can submit your request.
NOTE: All fields marked with a red asterisk (*) must be completed in order for the “Order Now” button to appear and to be submitted.